2012年3月2日星期五

不应该属于我的回忆

  • Kevin Arv

    take care.and be strong!!!
    Phoon Chau Yeong
    what pass had already pass, you need to move on, whenever you need us, we will be there yimei, although you may lost someone who so valuable, but you still got us, please take care and recover soon, =D
    Angel Chin
    be strong... dont too sad n take care..
    Alan Lau
    Hi my old friend~ miss u when we are in primary school... i'm sad for u when i hear about u family...must take care o~ i have a friend also same as u.. and he now feel good ard i think..^^
    Jasmine Liew
    b strong~ n work harder for success! dont disappointed ur dad..
    gambatehnie~ 
    Terrance Foo
    be strong...R.I.P..dont sad...yimei!you must take care of your parent from now..if you need any help,can call me..i will fully help you.. 
    Soon Zhang
    hey...how r u now?still ok....must take good care of ur health a..ok? cheer up ...mami...!!! 
    F's Hui Shan
    we will always here with u...gambateh...
    ElBii PoEy
    Yi mei.dun too sad n gambateh..ur daddy sure nt to c u cry n unhappy...smile.dear
    Kyle Yeoh
    I am sorry for your lost. 
    KhOr Shingyee
    yi mei,evrything will b alright. cheer up! 
    Bowie Ng
    I have one friend need partner in The Store
    Do u want this job?
    I can recognized to u 
    Bowie Ng
    伊湄~你要坚强噢
    我们永远支持你

    Kok Fai Chong
    yi mei, be strong...
    Suit Ying Choo
    湄,你要坚强..要记得你还有我们哦..虽然我在外州不过你还是可以找我谈心事..24小时为你开机..还记得爸爸对你的期望吗?你无论如何都不要放弃..他一定会在你身边保护你的..别想太多了..加油!!muackzz
    Joycelyn Choong
    I'm sorrry 2 heard about ur dad...yi mei, be strong....we'll always be wif u....take care ya...
    L'k Eros Lau
    I'm sorry to heard of the tragic news of your dad. Yi Mei, do take care of yourself.. I understand of your circumstance.. I hope that you will recover fast.. I'll always be at your side.. always`'
    Guava Koi

    sorry to hear bout ur dad.. I'm sorry that i cant go back =(
    but be strong ya my dear .. monitor will always be here =)
    i know u was too hurt and sad...but recover faster ok~?everyone is worrying bout u.. he will always by ur side.. wont leave u forever k..
    Chon Yuen

    altough i dont no wat is ur father condition now, but be strong girl, hope to see u smile again
    YEe LiNg

    我很遗憾听到你爸爸去世了,你爸爸在天堂看着你们,他永远在你们的心里,你要加油哦,不要让你爸爸失望。。我们也会在你的身边支持你的!
    Soo Ping
    Sorry to hear about your father. Be strong and take care of yourself. 
    Soon Zhang
    To:My dear mom...Be strong...n we will always be wif u...if u have any problems can find us n contact us..ok?we will help u... you r my QM N my mom 4ever...have a nice day in de future....stay strong... 
    Mun Yee
    We will always be with you although we're not beside you right now because of some reasons.stay strong my dear.anything want to share with you just text or call me.don't hide up your feeling.just express it out.we'll always be with you.EyRoise Pooiyan
    be strong.....we will always be with u.......
    Ong Ji Yan
    Bible: Isaiah 41: 13
    fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

    For I, the Lord your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, “Fear not, I am the one who helps you.”
     
    F's Cåröl Ch'ng
    Dun worry..everything wil be ok...wait u cum back for bio n muet exam ar..;-)Suit Ying Choo
    Yor..how is it?he is ok..serious mou?injury where o?..think positively dear,ur dad so good sure will recover soon..may god bless ur father!YEe LiNg

    lou gong...jia you! god will bless ur father!
    Guava Koi
    stay strong dear.. u still have to face exam.. ur dad will be fine de =) will be okay de.. dun worry kay.
    Mun Yee
    Yi mei.stay strong and don't cry much ya.sure god will bless your dad.just share your feeling with us if you need us we will always be there for you.don't be sad. 

    我发现facebook timeline 其中一个好处是你可以把过去的都储存起来,等有天想念了,可以去翻译你的过去...
    这些都是你们在我最失意那时写给我的...
    其实那时候真的没有心情去看..
    谁会想过那是应该属于我的..不堪的结局..
    到现在还是没有勇气面对事实..残酷到,我们站在那个陵墓的阶梯却没有勇气上去..
    现在的眼泪是在无声无息的,因为没有什么比失去亲人更糟..
    是今天才去看回从玩社交网到现在的所谓过去..
    最痛心是这件事...我的遗憾..
    最甜蜜的原来是我的初恋..看着他现在有了幸福,衷心祝福..
    有些事的却回不去了..=')
    谢谢当初涂鸦在我的个人档案的鼓励..
    一个人面对是残酷的..
    感谢你们每一位每一位的字..
    每一句祝福,好像没什么可以为你们做,只有衷心希望你们生活如意..
    你们鼓励我勇敢的走下去..的却走得很喘..
    前年和去年的回忆完全空白...
    好像从中五毕业后直接跳去20岁...
    就当那两年我是白活的..那是黑暗的日子..别记住它..
    去年最骄傲的莫过参加了集训营..
    我的心灵开始平衡..
    伤心的,本来就不应该属于我的回忆..
    那是上天刻苦的安排...谢谢您了..
    我真的长大了...=’)
    我一直带着你们的祝福在忙碌着..
    每个笑容和眼泪都有理由..
    因为不是理所当然..
    我们是拥有感觉的孩子..实实在在..
    去呼吸每一秒...
    那个emo的自己有来了..=']
     
     i hope that should me holding your hand till the end..but unfortunely..it's never happens..
    i hope you will holding my hand till the end..but unfortunely..it's had end..sorry dad..you're always in my heart...                                                                                                      yimei
     丑小鸭没有好看的外表,没有骄傲的资本,可是它有一颗温柔而强大的心。

     我们的快乐有限
    不要为没有意义的事而烦恼
    我们的生命有限
    不要追求没有意义的事而活....my motivation..
    for no reason...

1 条评论: