2010年9月18日星期六

Remember SMILE everyday....

My friends telling me : don't think too much ya dear...all will be okay...
Can I??...I where got so tough....
jz a ordinary girl...and a ordinary life....
i like a different life...but it's too cruel for me...
A ordinary girl just hope this world are not going rob her dream...don't rob her smile...don't rob her family..
don't rob her friends...don't rob her love..don't rob every things of her...
Can u do this??Can u don't leave me??...
I'm cherish all my every things....It's too precious...
I not hope to lose them....
But....Sometimes somethings we need to let it go after it happened....
we still continue the life....we still around the world...Let it flow......
Once our heart ever stop..we still need to continue our road....
The road of LIFE....
Along the road..it's many traveler....and different roads....
Someones call family...someones call lover...someones call friends...
who is accompany us to finish the road is...family...
At any time, they will accompany and take care of  you until forever...
you should cherish them..because we are luckily to live in this family...
who is love you and care you on the road until you die is...lover..
On the road may appear many fake or true lover....
they giving many candy to you to make you happy...
but some of them just fake...we should careful to meet the wolf...
they may eat you when you are nt notice them....but some of them is really treat u by heart...
that is true love...you may meet many lover..but the most you love is in front of you...
please cherish he or she...
who is make you happy on the road is..... friends....
they may bring a lot of happiness to you...
they will become a listener whenever you feel sadness..happy...depressed...suffering...
they don't care return...they just hope their friends is happy always...
please cherish every your friends...and treat them by heart...we need faithful....
sometimes they will leave you on the road...
you may sadness...crying...grudge about that...
but what would you do is...Stop crying...Continue your road with tough...
you cannot stop your road...because you still breathing....the game haven't stop....
you should happy and glad you before...they belong you before...
Ahead may appear more different traveler...who will know about that??nothing...
we just looking about that and say goodbye to what your pass...
It's gone already...They will in your heart forever...
you no need always hung them in mouth, you just need to remember them...and their face...
they're looking on you...at the side...The happiest things is....they're your angel before...
The happiest thing of you now is...put them in your heart....
I'm curious of my road...I'm welcome others traveler come and join my road...
What's gone is gone already...I thankful for you...you make me grown up...I think i no need you anymore..
because you're in my heart now...I will continue my road with my bravely and happy...
I promise...i will let all travelers on my road can feel my smile...and let all happy....I'm happy also...=]
hope you happy everyday....=]

And I'm telling myself....Every things will be okay...

Please remind me...Everyday remember smile...Because..I'm willing remind you....Although my smile not perfect..but it's from my heart..and it's truth....

I LOVE YOU ALL AND MY WORLD.......

没有评论:

发表评论