2010年9月15日星期三

Lost World~~A happy-ING day....

What a Happy-ING day with my friends~~=]
Last week friday mr.phang is asking me:ei....Monday do u free??
i'm reply:i have tuition class on morning wo...he said:oh..ntg le...
i'm curiously asking:why??he said they are going lost world on monday,ask me join together...
i got tution oh..how??!!we going after tution lo...okay lo...go together la...after tuition wo...
Sunday he sms me said:joehang said very miss u wo..call u together skip the tuition class okay??
Zha dao...i'm asking shing yee want go together or not??..she said maybe hoiyan tat 'gang' have go also...
Let us follow our 'gang' la...but...at night,hoiyan only ffk..she said:my father not allow me going...= =''
Now only telling me cannot go!!we2 thinking long time...okay la...don't go la...next time la..
we together tell yeelim and hui shan...they2 seems angry jor...>.< Sorry ar...
huishan said:i fetch u n shingyee back!!go la...hmm...we2 thinking again...okay la...go la go la...
feel  sorry if we don't go...Coz i'm promise them first...okay la...see u all 2moro lo...don't angry...=] btw....me and shing yee skip the tuition class already...sorry teacher..lol...
A wonderful weather...but...i'm lazy wake up...= =''
11am we start driving to tambun...hui shan driving technic very geng hor...10mins frm jpp can reach tambun already...then we waiting tat guys coming....we go snap photo and ba gua har...^^
Me&Shing yee...^^
After the guys coming...we start playing lu...we go playing water 1st....aduh!!so fish la....now only realize just me and shing yee don't know swimming only....= =''
then hw??wait people teach us lo....tat sui phang said:a fast way to learn swimming...jump frm 3metres...= =''
sure drowning we two....we try very hard oredi...but finally we oso don't know hw to swim...XD
and shing yee get hurt of her finger..sakitnya...becareful neh next time..>.<
me and shing yee have2 go tiger valley also tat day...so cute..the tiger baby...^^
 then we walking around...wow!!we saw the snake!!OMG...so big...and...shing yee scare snake...lol
i pull shing yee to saw the snake...n we snap photo also...=] haha...shing yee very brave!!
  
After finish walking the whole Zoo...then we go to playing water again...actually the body almost dry already...they continue teach us swimming again...very  funny 2 of us....XD 
they teach us until want ou xie lo...haha
we back at almost 6pm++ like tat...have a nice day with my friends today...^^
after went out frm tambun...i only realize that my brother and sister calling me many times...orps.....
maybe i 4get tell them where im going..so them ''da lou'' gem find me...i'm so sorry and apologize to my brother...>.< i got tell mum gar okay...she 4get gua...= = ''
But when i back home no people scold me..they just said:next time remember account whr r u going la...
okay lo...next time i remember about it...>.<
By the way...today really happy with my friends...and have a memorable memories with them..=)) thank you all.....!!

没有评论:

发表评论