2010年9月12日星期日

I'm Sorry.....

A few months was passed...i'm sorry for did'nt sharing anythings...
After my last post,my whole life was totally changed...
I'm become reconciled with him...
but it just a short period...i also don't know what happens between us...
It's a bit disappointed to me...I know that i'm not the most you love..
During my first examination in SMI,my father was pass away...
my father pass away because of motor accident...
I was a bolt from the blue...
It's too suddenly..i cnnt accepted it...
haizz...never think it would happen on me...
i'm lost my love...my lovely daddy..
i'm lost and sad at the time...
i feel the road is dark...i cnnt see in front of road...
i'm afraid..i need you at the time..
but you're nt around me...
i'm really afraid...i'm lost myself!!
Luckily,i have my friends also...
thanks you all accompany me...
thanks your hands...i feel warm...
we didn't say break...but i know that we won't together back anymore...
i know that your heart is not me..is her...
You leave me when i'm sadness..
you leave me when i'm lost..
you leave me when i'm crying..
it's so cruel...
but...you make me grown up...
I should thanks for you...I think i no need you anymore..
And i wishes you cn get your love...
i won't disturb you anymore..i'm sorry for these period...
I'm rejoice that i still hv u all...
my dear friends and 5S1...
you all let me know that whatever i happy or depressed,
you all still around me..feel warm..
miss every moment with you all...
it's time to open school...
wish you all all the best and add oil together...
I Love you all...and i don't love you anymore...
I'm not rubbish..i don't want throw myself to a rubbish bin...
The important is...Baba...I Love you...
Forever and ever...♥

没有评论:

发表评论