2010年9月23日星期四

My Hero..I proud of you and I Love You....

My hero...he have got a wide arm...he protect me anytime..anywhere..
My hero..he have got a stronger body...although it's not a big body..but he can protect me also...
My hero..he is not very handsome..but he is the most handsome in my heart..
My hero..he face not very nice..but it symbolizes the years trace...
My hero..he is very gentle and careful...He can always aware of my mood...
My hero..he is kind-hearted...He always like heroes in the me is needed....
My hero..he is very humor...because he hope can brings the happiness to us..
My hero..he always self-motivated...because he want always show the best to us..
My hero..he is very hardworking...because he hope can give a better life to us..
My hero..he never let me feel sadness...and he never let me disappointed to him...
My hero..he is perfect to me....anythings of him also perfect to me.....
My hero...he leave me away....He went to heaven already..i think he live at there with happily...
I hope so..he free of responsibility now...I have to taking his post now....
I'll take your spirit to walk down the road...My Life Road...
I know I'm not alone...because you're always beside me..
Although i'm very miss you..but i'll try to control myself...
Because in my mine...you just know smile and laugh...
I'll bring it to every people around me...I'm promise...I'll let you smile again...
My hero is you..My dear baba.....I miss you much....=']
You are always in my mine..I Love You....


I proud of you...my hero........

没有评论:

发表评论