2011年6月1日星期三

New skin!!

Please seriously look at my template!!
very nice isn't?haha..so perasan...
i'd waste many time to edit blog skins!!3days like tat....Zzzz..
coz last time tat 1 really not satisfied on it...i dun like tat place for me post the photos...it's too small...i like my pictures big big de...like a album,like a notes...
i have some friends they've a nice blog,i very jealous lo..so want to change mine 1 to a nice blog too...
now i realize that i love editing actually...then why i still study Biology class?!Zzz...
i think i should enter IT class or what...actually last time i hope to study interior design or fashion design..but daddy hope tat i can have a stable career and maybe he think tat medical suitable for a girl...maybe he think tat design is not earn too much money..lol..parnets is always like their children be doctor la..business man la..lawyer la...but unluckily your daughter is not as good as them...i just a ordinary girl okay...btw,if i have chance i'll choose fashion desighn for my career..my ambition is there..i have no choice now..just keep going on baby...maybe next time i'd chance i will find my lovely job..wait me earn enough money 1st...lol
a new skin for my blog..a fresh look for me too...add oil girl!!=))

                                      it's still my blog...Yimei dreamworld...=)

没有评论:

发表评论