2010年12月14日星期二

Love Story..

Since today is Hug valentine's day...so say happy Hug valentine's day to all my dear friends and family...

This is the last valentine day of 2010 already...after that gonna a new year...
It's been almost ended 2010 ady...this is gonna face many things...include Love..
Family's Love,friend's Love,lover's Love...some more??...
Well,i choose to talk about Lover's Love...
Isn't it is the most sweeties memories for u??
I will say:Yes....even now is already does not exist on me...
I seen many friends couple in this year...all 18years old already...it's time to couple...
From years until ends years...Its already how many couples??2,3,4,5pairs??
and how long of all this couple??hmm...i still 1pair at there...=P
whole year 12months,365days to let the couples show their love,but how many of them can sacrifice themselve for love??and what mean of sacrifice??
I walk this way before...i seen many things,many happens between the couples..
I know the feeling...Love is a attractive...It can let you forget yourself...
when you are in love,you will feel sweet..happy...warm...if two of you is cherish the relationship...
Once the love is gone...actually all will become lies...what you say to me...
Hmm...what is promises actually??isn't anybody can tell me??
I'm not sure...and i feel confuse...
some pairs they walking after a long road.finally they get married...
But,at the end...they still divorce...why this can happens??!
they shouldn't full-fill what promise they said before..They promised to each other before,no matter what happens they will not away from each other until they died...what a sweet promise...but it still can broken...sigh...and now many couples also like that..since they gave too many promise to others,when one day they are separate...how hurt they are...and will be have one side they are the most hurt...because most of the time the reason of their separation is because of >Disposition disagreement,Appear a third party,Emotional light, don't want to waste time,falling in love to others..this is the most common reason..
Disposition disagreement can forgive them coz better don't waste he/she time if you feel you two cannot be lover forever..but others reason i think should not be forgiveness...you had a good boyfriend or girlfriend already..why you still falling in love to others...you forget already your promise??you know how hurt of that girl or boy??..If you cannot full-fill your promise,please don't give any promise since first day...
We always saw many news about the boy or the girl suicide after the brokenhearted..the boy or the girl give up their love already...but,Should them  sacrifice their love with their life???
Some will feel it's a stupid action but some feel that is proud...For me,that is a damn stupid action!
Many people even the chances of survival are not also no,should you please treasure your life...
we just have one chance to live in this world..how precious it you know??
To die for love, is it worth it?I'm no comment actually...I'm not sure about it...thats why i confuse...
I also through a period of love in this year..some dunno...hehe
the reason we break..actually i'm not sure..it's seen is Disposition disagreement...but my sixth sense telling me the reason is he falling in love to other...maybe...I'm really not sure...
he is Aries guy,I'm Capricorn girl...many people said that this is a unmatch pair...but i'm not believe about that...sometimes this kind of superstition make how many couples break you know..I know he got his reason...I'm not going to asking anymore already...because tired already...lets it gone...it's feel sad when the ending is this...
but what can we doing..i know i no any qualification to pester you anymore..so i just keep silent,wishes you get your happiness...I admit that i'm not a perfect girlfriend...but please don't question my love for you..
It's something disappointed to your promise for me actually...you didn't full-fill your promise...let it become no words gobbledygook...let me forget about that..thats the way you said to me...should i follow??
It's not just my love story fail...I seen many of my friends face a same problem...then i heard about their love story...like we are almost same story actually...LOL...some they couples with a long period already..but finally the ending is sadness...
This is call Love...A knowledge we ever won't get A...It's never have 100% perfect couples.and lovers..
A successful Love,you know they need to experience how many things only can turn forever hand in hand...
Treasure your relationship if you in Love...don't get any regret...there are not easily to walk until the end...If you have a good girlfriend or boyfriend,please love him/her much...don't falling to others...don't even hurt them...Protect them..because they are your Lover~~~
 Wish all Jack shall have Jill.....Happy Hug Day....I Love You....=)

Give a Hug to your lover..Treat he/she as a angel..=)

Happy Hug Day...Yimei is Hugging you....*Hug*

I Love you.....=)

没有评论:

发表评论