2010年12月27日星期一

Get a smile from you...=)

Actually this post i hope writing in Chinese(coz my English damn bad)...XD
but i have many friends they're dunno Chinese...so never mind la...same meaning only,just the way i express not same..
i remember that i have got written a article in Chinese call:微笑的起点,The starting point of a smile...it wrote by my mind la...then it talking actually what thing let us smile...
It's happening many unfortunely things this year...It's too sadness...make my article also almost very sad...yeah..my friends said so...always call me cheer...= ='' haizz....my feeling cannot control..i'm sorry...='(
Before that article 'The starting point of a smile',it's actually nothing big problem happens...sigh...after that,all worst thing coming 1 by 1...so,the smile is getting less and less...
I hope getting my smile again...It's really...and from my heart...
and my friends also...i hope all people around me is always happy...becoz not hope to see the sadness again...
hmm...next year may a busy year for us,coz next year gonna taking the stpm exam lo...so gotta hard working...hard working is for don't have any regret after that...and next year is the last year that it still have a 1 in front of our age..thats mean we gonna 20 after next year lo...so better cherish what we still young...>.<
Actually if you are a happy-go-lucky guy,i think you will appreciate what you have...
that means you will very easily to happy...even give you a candy,you also will bring a big smile to that person...thats why how easily are getting a smile from you..shouldn't must the precious items only can make you satisfaction??some people pursuit money,power,women,men,honor,healthy,.......how tired you are??..
some actually is always beside you already...you just put up your hand..you can get it...so,why you still gonna blind pursue...how stupid the people...and how stupid we are..9 out of 10 ppl oso like this...@@ thats why..
If you asking me...what things can make me smile...then i can say:my family...my friends...my dreams...
Love is too terrorist..i doesn't need it...>.< so better my life is calm now...i'm not enough bravely to face any stimulation now...i will heart attack okay...>.< i'm gonna finding my dreams...is finding,not pursuit...i'm not going pursue it with blind...and looking for it...it's may too far for me...but it is actually nearest...just see where my bravely until...my dreams work is fashion designer...but finally i didn't follow my mind...i'm follow what my daddy hope,study form 6...btw,who know what will happens in the future..maybe i change my mine...and another 2 dreams is backpacking...yeah...awesome for me...i like that feeling...it's too freedom..i don't like people control me..i hope like a bird flying when we are young...a rest place for me after i old..=)
then the last dreams is become a volunteers...it's need enough bravely for me...time&working maybe i need to sacrifice them...but i hope that the day is coming...you know,the feeling after you helping someone...how warm in your heart...although you are tired,but their smile is the returns for you...life is short..doing somethings when we have the energy and ability...no regret if we pass away...we don't know how long we are..i really don't know...the world is seems too big...but a universal,you can meet the people around you,doesn't it call fate...
yeah...maybe he/she hurting you...thats maybe is God arrangement..he give a experience to you..shouldn't you have to thanks for him....The smile is showing after you go through all the things,incidents,experience...
because experienced it,you are grown up already...thats why we only see the smile...how precious it...
Is getting a smile from you...hope after we are going through many things...we still know who am i...and
that should be a stronger person to face the life already..because thats is life....it curious about the world...the unique universal...the unique people you are...the unique smile you have...is nothing can instead of it...because....
only we can do it...remember take your smile to face everything...i'm telling myself...and hope can do it....not easily...just trying...stop crying at night...it wake up the lonely....you may more lonely...you may more miss him..‘Let us smile, full of youth, for tomorrow the pride of dedicate prayerful, let us hope that tomorrow will be better’ ♥
believe that you can do that...'the law of attraction'...a awesome book....'the secret'...
Awaiting the dawn....as the rainbow come out after the rain....I hope to see it...*Smile*...Thanksgiving...
I like my friends tell me about this...it's a amazing power...because of you all....=)


等待...等什么咧??...等我的梦想..........=)
  
after raining..you will see the rainbow....
    
maybe one day i will backpacking.that should be my dreams...=D



                                                         Thanksgiving......my life....everything.......=)

没有评论:

发表评论