2010年11月15日星期一

What WRONG with Me???!!!

What WRONG with Me???I'm asking myself many times oredi...
I don't know..like no answer to me...
The problem n question still around me long time ago...
today i tell misses about i didn't go skul 2moro coz house have somethings need to do...Okay lo..then she ask me:yimei..wat happens to you recently??why always see u like very sleepy in class??
orps...kena tangkap oredi..i know nt only me sleepy..my friends oso have to tat..but maybe she pay more attention to me...i say nothings...she call be hardworking coz family need me...I know ar...
I dunno recently izit influence by those things then let me like tis...Like cannot concentrate also..then feel tired..then cannot even study also...The changing of the surrounding....
As last time i said...come to new skul...many things have changing..our friends,the environment...
Hmm...i nt sure izit my problem or wat...Like i cannot join in this class like tat...my friend ceh teng like to joking...it's okay..but she like to 'zhak' me leh..then make me like nothings can say oredi..then i choose to close my mouth...dun want to say even anythings anymore...it does't mean i dun like her..just i dunno hw 2 communicate with her...then mayb it is a problem for me in class...Hard to communicate with them..they not like our previous skul friends...we like to joke but we have limit..we know to take care our friends feeling...so in class i less to talk oso..maybe i nt suit for tis class..so i like to find jiyan,jiashyan,pooiyan them during recess...A least it can let me saying somethings finally...Another problem is my result nt very good la...hmm....yala...i know want to hardworking ma...but the brain always thking the negative thgs...let me cnnt concentrate...F**k....i need ppl always remind me la...so choo cheng woon!!after 100days come my house always remind me study plz!!!
yala..chinese ppl oso gia shu 1...i oso gar...so see my frz get the good result ..i hope i cn do it oso...Looking forward it..hope i can do it...hmm...family nt any big problem...jz always miss my daddy lo...always cried at night with silently...i really miss u much baba...T.T
then sometimes i see tat fellow post...i have some jealous n angry..tat erotic guy..I hate you...hope even i dunno u before..let me forget u..F***k U....dun let me see u...>.<
actually nt really hate him...jz telling myself dun love him anymore...A pity girl...
i oso miss my friend Munyee n a bit worry her la...hope she can cure as soon...we also hurt by someone..so i know ur feeling...they nt worth to let us cried or miss them...Cheer up dear...
Many problems..Confusing feeling....Make me almost crazy....My daddy...I need ur hands...bring me through all the difficulties....n bless me i can get well soon...Sorry for those my friend...always see me like very down right...recently u all know my things ger la...haizz...n my blogger friends too...yala..i know what i post is have somethings down...haizz...dun bother me..let me like tat...very farn....!!!
Chua Yi Mei Crazy ady....

没有评论:

发表评论