2010年11月20日星期六

HappY holidays....Goodbye my Lower six Life.....

 
 Happy Holidays to my friends n me...=]
Oh yea...School holidays is started from 2day....
hmmm...our holidays until next year January only open skul...yea...izit this a great news to us??...Sure YES La!!!!!X)
one month holidays going...wat should we do??...
hmm...study lo...tuition lo...looking for a part time job lo...sori...i no clubbing...then at home ''ou'' lo...damn bored....>.< wat a f***k life... It may a short time to let us relax ourselve..but cnnt to long...coz..i wan catch back my result...>.<
As we see this year going very fast...actually every year oso same..but dunno y tis year like going very fast..
Its very meaningful for me tis year..many experience i get...
and also many things happens la...i get win and lose in this year..
Majority its bad than good for me...i lose a very important person in my life...my whole life...he cannot come back to my life anymore...i regret that i spend too less time for you in tis year..sorry...i love you..daddy...
for my lower six life..it cannot consist success n happy...
why??...mayb i din try my best...sorry again...
i get a bad result i haven take it before...the reason??not very clear actually..
haizz...i promise...i well get a good result after tat...because i dun wanna lose anymore...i dun want u disappointed to me...i want you proud of me..
as my frz ypy said:要自甘堕落,还是成功,就看你自己...who dun wan successful...jz see who will get win in tis competition...who r the champion in life...
hmm...the relationship between the friends...i cnnt change what...mayb i jz need change my mind a bit..try to be better with them...not they problems...jz i dunno how to communicate with them..we from difference world...we all oso need time...
SPM n STPM coming la...good luck to you all n you...n me too..
Add oil ar...remind me study everyday...i get a good result next year...=]
CYM!!!add oil!!!you can do it!!!!keep going!!=]


  ADD OIL!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论