2010年10月31日星期日

Good bye 31 October 2010...Welcome 1 November 2010...

Happy Hallowen to everyone....Actually it still a ordinary day for me...=P
but i would like to write down my mood on 2day...no reason..because i follow my feeling...
err....just now i see a blog of my friend,its too nice...Awesome...i tell my sis..then she say:you go make one nice than him ger la...i said:give me some time..tq...maybe i'm lazy..so i said so...XP
but i will make my blog become nicely..nicely n nicely...actually blog show my mood,my incident,my feeling..
the reason i write the blog because i feel wanna find a way to express somethings...Last time i feel no special meaning to write the blog..but now i think i need it...
well...at the end of october 2010...it almost nearest the end of december 2010...
Like week i write a blog by chinese words...it telling my feeling..my problems..n new challenges...
yup..i write it to express my feeling..so now i think is time to manage my time table oredi...
hmm...last week finished my exam...then it make me very free now..osh...
I very free..thats means it give chance to let me play play play...LOL
I write a blog need to take at least 1hour..because i need to think ma...many friend note my blog leh so must write properly la...XP
btw...recently i write many blog....tats means i'm really very free loh....but i feel ashamed..
Doing nothing for this week...feel my life meaningless...
hmm...this period is something sad and emo for...coz need to accept many fact and incident...
I'm a weak girl..dun always thought me i'm tough..actually i'm not...
i still need time to face the changes for me....yup..i'm failure...
Yesterday I'm Crying....because of miss my lovely Baba...
My mum yesterday night said: haizz...no chance go out eating with Baba jor...
then i dunno why...My tears falling down when heard about it...Maybe i miss you much...
It's truth..I no chance go out with u oredi...I miss the moment with u...My tears cannot control every time i miss you...So..i try too dun miss you much...i scare i cannot my tears...It will become tsunami...
yup...except miss my daddy...i still have miss you...but i won't cry...because i know i it's no worth to let me cry for you...it maybe become a memorable memories to me...
n i miss my friend oso..Munyee...my lovely dear....You must always take care of yourself n be tough...
i hope you will get well soon...I will pray for you...
I'm a crying-Baby...My baba know about it...he always said....yer...so big girl oredi sitll wan cry...later give people laugh you oredi...Ei...cannot meh...i'm your daughter ei...Genetic your genes...XP
BUt..i know big girl oredi...It really cannot always show my crying face oredi...I must be tough to face the challenges oredi...it's many times i tell myself oredi...
Relax 1week oredi...i think i should arrange my time table oredi la....Cannot be lazy anymore..Cannot cry anymore...Cannot miss you much anymore....
It's time to fighting my future gua...i admit that i didn't try my best before...in Lower 6...it still have 2 more months to become upper 6...so if wanna a better life....fight in this year please..I'm telling myself...
My result getting very back..yup..i'm admit it oso...it's the fact tell me..i'm not enough hardworking..
Okay...Time for fighting n time to manage my life plan...i say many times oredi loh...but haven't do it loh..
so hope i really can do it in this two month....i hope doing somethings i hope to do but haven't go n do geh things....2months going...cherish it....So...Gambateh la...challenge myself ar...Good luck to me and my friend...I miss you baba...always happy on heaven....Love you....=]
Please accompany to walk along the road..I need your hand....

Baba I Miss You...And I Love You Much....='[

   

Let me cry by myself.......


没有评论:

发表评论