2010年10月22日星期五

Take Care My Lovely Friend....


Last tuesday i get a bad news from my dear friend....                                                                                                                            She confirm 2us about her report...is lymph node cancer...                                                                                                                     I'm feel accident when saw her news...i thought she jz kidding with me..because i dun wan believe tat...                          But...Karyee confirm it again 2me on evening...I cnnt my nap after the news..                                                                                             It was a unexpected things to us..                                                                                                                                                                            we never think it would happen between our frz...and she was my good friend..                                                                       She very tough n optimism...Before until now..I know she is..                                                                                                          Although any happens,she also very insist...                                                                                                                                                                                 I know this time she also can insist until she win this 'sick' of war...                                                                                                            You no need worry...coz all this will get well soon...                                                                                                                                            We will accompany you forever....No matter what happen and what condition...We promise...                              Please promise us be Strong...Fight the sick with ur bravely....                                                                                                             I dunno what i can do now..I jz know pray for u n accompany u now...hope u get well soon my dear...

LOve you My Lovely friend~~
忆起我们美好的回忆...因为我们曾经拥有彼此..............

你答应过我们的承诺就要实现...我们也一样遵守承诺....=)

5S1 will always be strong enough to face any challenge.. Nothing can beat us down
♥ Everything will be fine...



LOve you 4ever ya...=]



                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

没有评论:

发表评论