2011年3月7日星期一

Time Without PC....

Unfortunely,my computer had been 'rosak' this few days because of thundering last two days...
so i no computer can use for this two days...
I'm habitual everyday take half or 1 hours to online...it doesn't mean that i addicted to facebook or blog or my PC...
maybe last time i'm do that so..but now change already...i never addicted to all that anymore..i just take some time to 8 har around and rest...maybe it's a reason for you...but it's really my reason....
this few day cannot 8 around somethings so felt very bored..haha...really 8 nya~~
and 0.facebook has been change to 6am-6pm available...so i'm just sit at there watch TV,do homework..so guai nya...coz no PC can use...it like nothing meaning for me if it's cannot online...haha..so internet quiet important...so not accustomed to the life without computer...but try to avoid it coz exam coming soon..try to concentrate on study more....next time really no time to online le...
btw...it's repaired on today coz my sister beh tahan oredi..she calling streamyx staff coming to our house to repaired...thank you to that staff...btw,because of my sister playing computer while raining and thundering if not i don't think it will 'rosak' ...= =''
now very good lo..can online again....haha...but i'm need to study now...Bye~~X)

没有评论:

发表评论