2011年3月31日星期四

Happy Birthday....

It's almost 1 year already...Do you still remember our memories?
today is your birthday...I'm send my wishes to you already...with my sincerely...
hmm...like no more any feeling already when i wishes you...just like wishes to a normal friend...
peoples always say once the couple separate..they're very hard to become friend again..
Is it true??I'm partially agreed that...
Never forget so never be friend...just keep the happy memories in heart..that's enough...
i believe what karyee said before once the couple separate they won't be friend anymore...
but now i believe although we're separate we still can be friend...but just like the normal ordinary friend...
maybe when i see you or you see me we will say hi...but nothing can talk anymore...
thanks you give a memorable memories to me...as a friend i hope you always happy
and get your dream girl in your life...
never regrets what i'm doing...we shouldn't have any regrets in our life..
every memories it should have it meaning...we should appreciate peoples around us...
Do you mind be me friend?=)
wish you happy birthday and happy always Mr.E~~=]
Mr.麦兜...long time din call u this name...

Happy Birthday to you..with my sincerely...

          From:Mimiko...=]

没有评论:

发表评论