2011年2月4日星期五

Emotional...

Emotional during CNY...what the fuck....
hmm...don't know whats wrong with me again...is do emotional this two days....
this year we didn't balik kampung coz nothing meaning for us while go back without you...
don't know is it affect by you or others reasons...this year is the first year i celebrate the CNY without you...feel lost..feel down...every year this period should very noisy in our house..but this year...sigh...they take care me like a child..not allow me do that do these...speechless...i'm not small child okay..i'm 19 already..and my driving skill is okay what...hope one day i would like the bird....flying on the freedom sky...
this year new year really SUCK...nothing can do for me...stay at house..eat..sleep..tv show...fb...blogging...some more want to celebrate with my chemistry and biology homework....haizz...brother and sister going out everyday..then i staying at house everyday...and hear of your nagging is very boring...
my mood inconspicuously by you....like suddenly lost my soul...don't know why...tears is always falling down recently...maybe miss you...so Emo i am...i hate this characteristic of me...a emotional girl...really..
i cannot control my mood goodly...a perceptual girl....i need someone cheer up me..but he hasn't appear in my life..what the promise...i never believe it anymore..it just a lie from guy...let me cry...cry until my tears is finish...there was nothing memories for me...just let me alone...i'm belong lonely...thats my way....
''I need your shoulder when i was crying...i need your hand when i was lost..i need your ears when i was sadness or happiness...Baba,I miss you badly...''
Is a emotional girl bitterness...I'm no need any helping...i just hope i can understand myself...what i am doing..i also not clear that...just trying find...my way...
sometimes feel useless...bring happiness to the around of me..but finally cannot bring happiness to myself...

look out of the window..it's really too dark...as my mood...dark...stop crying baby...i hope that emotional is not me...can you leave me far apart? i hope not going to see you again...my happy soul...can you come back to my side? i hope to looking at that happy girl again...you left me too long..can you come back my side? i hope be a bird...flying on the freedom sky~thats my wishes...

 like fallen angel~~lose my soul...lose my way...

 my tears..can you please stop it...i don't like emotional guys...because i am this kind of people...



没有评论:

发表评论