2011年1月1日星期六

A new Life for a girl...The girl call Yimei Chua...

Happy 2011....It is a first day of 2011 for me....
and i'm need to celebrate with my homework...= ='' its almost open school already...
hmmm...talking back to last year,means 2010 la...I'm already said that it was a bad year for me and my family...we had never forgotten for 2010...A tragic year for us...
I've lost every things in 2010...My Love,my result,my friends and a person who are the most important in my life...my daddy...
If use 2 bottle 1600ml bottle to measure my tears,i can say that it was not enough for me...you know how many tears i was fall down in this year....
I'm so sorry that it make the people around me is emo also...I'm never ever face the most worse things in my life as this year...never...I'm lost myself in this year,you know??
It's seriously..I'm not joking....may you can feel my feeling??the feeling like suddenly jump down from a high building...'pomp'....my heart is dead...


If i have a chance to let me choose,i hope that i never ever meet you....it maybe will bring a bit happy to me also...but may God give me a test...it hope me can see through the love..yea...you gonna be the winner already...i'm the loser in this game...seriously...i hope i never know you and started the game with you....you should know that...you hurt me so bad...I'm not gonna angry you and hate you anymore..it's too tired for me..really...i admit that i really have a bit angry you..because you're too erotic...i'm query that what you telling just a lying only..from starting until ending...i cannot accept that actually..because i hope that was not truth for me...but the fact forever is the most cruel...I'm sincerely wishes you...may you meet your true love..but please out from your heart...please don't lie any people,include yourself...you're a good guy actually...actually the most beautiful things is already in the world...just your vanity close your eyes...please..again telling you..don't give any promise to the girl if you cannot full-fill your promise...
I'm not enough brave to try this game again for now...because its really very hurt for me...i hope i can forget all the lies of you...i really hate that...and the memories between us...its too sweet but its too cruel also...


Anyway...if i have got a chance,i hope that i can spend 1 more day with you,the most important people in my life...
i have regret that i didn't spend many time with you when you are still here...we are busying our works...we really very sorry...you are too tired to worry about our things in your life...you are a optimistic father...you bring all the happiness to us...you bring a better life to us..but finally,you left us...maybe you're happy at heaven...we hope that...we always say:good people will get a good reward...is it that??why the good people will leave this world so fast..by the way,you really give all the best things to us...and you're teaching me..be a good girl...i know that you are big hope to me...i'm hope that i will make you proud one day...I love you...its really...you are the person who i'm the most respect in my life...and you are the good father..you know how many tears i drop for you when you're leave...you know how sadness we are..i'm almost everyday crying since you are not around here...because i'm scary..i suddenly lost a hand which very warm for me...it bring me go through the happy and sadness..luckily i've got that...but now i'm lost it...i might go through all this by myself now..and you make me be an adult suddenly..i cannot as last time anymore..the time i always have fun with you..i'm chosen crying at night..because i hope no people seen that..it wake up the lonely also..and it make me miss you much...i'm trying smile more..i know you hope see your girl happy always..when my heart is move fast,i'm telling myself..please be strong..because that was the time you are not around me...I will full-fill what i'm promise you before..i hope you be happy at heaven..don't worry about us...we are fine..just added some feeling which is miss you...i'm promise not going cry easy anymore..i will be a stronger girl..because i'm your daughter...you always make me proud...


Maybe it made my result drop down also...i'm very clearly what i'm doing...last time is really sadness...i hope to escape all the things...because i scare i will think for you and him...maybe i'm indulge in internet last time..i really hope that the time will stop..the things will change back to normal..what a stupid yimei...now i'm come back...i will try my best in this year...my destination is STPM...so be reminded me study everyday...i hope so..i'm not gonna make you disappointed anymore...and thanks for you all guys concern..you all are always accompany i'm in dark...thanks you all hands actually...by the way,i hope you will get well soon also my lovely friend,munyee...i know you are always tough..not as me..just escaping...we have confidence also...we are go through all the worst things,KRS life,5S1 life,love story,include this time...i believe that you will cure...for sure..May God bless you always..we are always here..wait you and accompany you..no need worry..


I have got seen two great book in 2010..1 is 'the secret',1 is '壮大自己,让人看得起'..Amazing book..i have believe the condition inside the book..its really bring a large knowledge to me...I love that...thanksgiving...
From now its already 1day gone for 2011...i hope that everythings will be better in this year..sincerely hope that...all will be change...my mine,my heart...its already dead 1 times...i hope that it was no 2nd time anymore...i'm timid actually...everythings just in my hand..because i'm the people who control my life...
New life starting...To Yimei Chua.....

                                            To Me and everyone....=)

没有评论:

发表评论