2011年1月15日星期六

The end of my 18 sky......

Start a new life,away from the exciting start ...So soon .. survived in this world already eighteen years...the most spectacular of this year...my 18...maybe a wonderful year... End today, my 18 years on this painting the sky stopped with a perfect ending .... People often say: eighteen-year-old like 'bopbop' crisp ~ ~ haha ...you see me also know la.. End the day are always the reason to deal with me, like every thing, thought it ... this year regret onot?? Little experience of it .... so many things happening in this year... family, friends, loved ones .... May be, I can say is just ... exhausted ... Do not want to happen one after another case of what happened and do not want to see ... heart was cut ... I'm lose all the things...Ways of the world .. the people is good&bad...all seen though by me...Of my generation who left me .. you also affect the rest of my life. .. In addition to this year is really sad .. .. do not know how to describe that kind of mood is more painful than the piercing more .. I'm the who choose to avoid discomfort, ultimately defeated by the stupidity .. lost my results and time .. but also to precipitate a heart to see all .. .. learn to be stronger after this year ... not fantasy But it has happened once I grow up .. I may not see the future .. I wish like the butterfly pupae break out, fly sky high .. thanks .. I used to own everything with you Give me life, memories .. listening to the familiar melody, Looking to miss that sight. In fact, you never leave me ... I'll take off ... I have your genetic optimism, gentleness ....I love you forever... also like to thank Each of my life there are, you spend less What kind of life .. because what you meant by the way I learned to see the wonderful thing .. and the difference between lies and truth only once .. learn to prepare .. Remove also the wonderful memories we have .. naive is my past behavior... but once past the demons wake up to reality ... perhaps to meet the future will be more exciting .. Sincere heart, is the same for every thing, people, ideas, treatment .. .. do not want to have any regrets anymore.... After experiencing this year, but also the struggle of the most dazzling .. I want to thank you for the results to the cultivation .. Once again, thanks ... that had happened this year....life to death, is on our side,......Learn to let go, maybe the sky will be bright .. I like the freedom of non-beam ... Received the good memories may recall the air out, feeling good .. oh 19-year-old sky, first gift for me is to bring together with my own color pen ..for me to paint the sky with a perfect ending ... more dazzling fireworks, there will be time to stop .... Farewell, my 18 ....=)



I like the Unrestrained sense....Looking for more wonderful future...=)

没有评论:

发表评论