2011年5月8日星期日

Accident..

ZZzz.....i had hit a motor's rider this morning when i reverse my car...
i fetch mummy go pasar pagi ma..there have too many car and mummy was nagging me when i driving..
i had saw a parking place but mummy called me park another 1..tat driver was needed to reverse his car and i'm too nervous when mummy was 'chui' me...finally,i had didn't  saw a motor bike behind me...
luckily i didn't reverse too fast..if not tat motor's rider had got injured...but tat rider was salah juga..
she didn't wear helmet and showed her motor signal...she still scold me...=[ sei babi...still needed me payed her rm50...i had did it..i just don't want going to argued with an aunty lo...>.<
felt very down not because of i had hit tat rider..i know i'm wrong also..but the most sadness was my mummy scolded me too...she scolded me since she came out from the car until we're back home...i'm a new  driver,you should understanding me..not going to scolded me and nagging me..brother and sis also had hit cars when they're still new in driving...but finally was baba help them solved the problems...i know he won't scolded us in such situation..coz he will know tat we will felt nervous and stress when happened this kind of things...he will be patient on us and accompany solve all the problems...tats why i always love him much and even more that my mum...not me  bias on my dad..is he's really very understanding us...and i've choose to sharing my problems,feeling,situation with him..
i had very down since i was at there until the whole day...whole day speechless...not in mood to talk...just keep quite...today was mother's day...i had to fetch my mum went for dinner...and i had to driving again..Zzz..
just drive carefully...i cannot do anything...accident is every people not hope to happens...
MOODY...='(

                                                                         ='((

没有评论:

发表评论