2011年4月9日星期六

My Life First Blood Donation~

Today Rotaract Club having a blood donation event at tesco extra...
we went for it after school...our gang have me,jiashyan,jiyan,pooiyan,xiaohui,wenjie,jerry&sookyean(went back early)....actually i'm not the Rotaract member's..just i've to follow jiashyan coz she fetch me back home...= ='''

this is my first blood donation in my life...it's quite meaningful actually..=)
before we donated the blood,we've to taking the test like almost 5 station like that to confirm is it we can donated the blood...a bit trouble...lol...btw...jz xiao hui and pooi yan failed the test(1 fewer,1 under the weight,LemahNya~X))..no any fear for me..just like the normal feeling...=) i'm a B group donor...jiashyan,jiyan&jerry oso were O group donor...they weird or i weird actually??lol..jz me 1ppl B grp..
It's not very pain la...just got a bit numbness after that...I'm still very energetic..coz too hyper-active...haha..i've had donated 300ml blood~~>.< so beraniNya~~lol...

wenjie's weight was under the bottom layer..he still thinking want to donate or not after we all have finished the donation..finally,he decided donated also..haizz...need to take so long time to think about it meh??jz do it la my friend..= ='' really po ma la this wen jie...still gv the reason scare tired..where got oO..u see me& jiashyan still very energetic went to tesco shopping~~lol...jiashyan like aunty bought so many things lo..who guy get married with her sure very luckily 1..coz got a good wife here!!XD

btw,it's really very meaningful when you're contribute a little bit to the social...we'd not doing many things actually...but a little blood have been helping a lot of peoples...let us pray for this world...hope every people is healthy and safety...and there is nothing any natural disaster...i still remember last time baba accident,he'd used up almost 6-9 packet of blood for the operation...although it's failure but i think i should instead he to feedback the society...everywhere there is someone need our help...just dedicate we a little bit of energy,they may alive...I'm willing to do all this...and there was the thing you taught me before...=)

Lets us change the ending&the differences....=)

 
these was my blood...wa...so many la..300ml wor...got a bit dizzy tim...LOL~XD
        I'm a healthy girl...nothing problems for me before and after donating the blood...=D
         wen jie help me taking this picture during the donating process...=P

没有评论:

发表评论