2011年7月15日星期五

Guilty

it's had been happened many things in the few weeks...
i had no mood to care about the this...don't let me think,don't let me cry..
i feel guilty..yes,i am...
1 month can crushed how many times car...i crushed two times...zzz
brother never scold me,made me more guilty...i'm glad that i'd a greater brother..
thanks for always helping when i having problems..and others...
shouldn't a new driver can as a reason..i think should not be...it doesn't a good reason..
now grow up already,nobody will helping you solve the problems already..you're the only one
can help yourself and control the emotional...
i shouldn't too emotional..but that's me...i hate you,chua yi mei...
all worse thing come towards me...include you...
like a dream...flied on the sky..but suddenly fall to the hell...
you're so cruel...but sorry that i love you...
i believe what i have hope that will be become the reality..one day we will go through all the difficult and dream may come true...
and i believe that all will be okay...i will be fine..i be will cure..
all dream on my hand...i don't want crush it...but sometimes reality force us do that,that's life..
accept it bah,yimei chua..that's no prince and princess story...
damn down and moody....fuck...i think i should say it...it's feel good...
numb already...speechless...Zzzz
fucking July..I Hate You....>.<




我在试着遗忘,我​在试着坚强,我在试着用那自认为冷傲的脸去掩饰一切..
i turn left..you turn right...will be a day we will meet each other?

 痛过,才知道如何保护自己;哭过,才知道心痛是什么感觉​;傻过,才知道适时的坚持与放弃;爱过,才知道自己其实​很脆弱。 其      实,生活并不需要这么些无谓的执著,没有什么​就真的不能割舍...  

没有评论:

发表评论