2010年6月20日星期日

Is time to going a new level of my life.......

two weeks holidays,is end after today...
after silent in tis two weeks,all are becum history oredi..
all about us r becum history oredi...
the love story of you n me was really ended...
i noe u oredi started ur new life...so i oso wan started my new life le...
i scare i will abandon by u all..
i scare i cnnt follow u all steps..
so i wan follow u all steps from now..
i promise i will...
last week i ask u all a stupid question...
'if one day i leave on tis world,u all will miss me onot??''
i thought u all won't miss me...but i'm stupid...
i scold by my frz...i scold by 5S1/09...
i noe u all always are beside me...
i'm jz sadness only...please forgive me..n thanks u all...
you all just let me stupid a while...after that,you all will saw back my smile...
i promise.....
i dun wan be a loser in tis world...i wanna be the winner..
so i gonna wanna more hard working from now...
this world not only hv Love...
we still have family,friends,myself...
cherish ach other what u hv...
because it is a predestined relationship...
i'm cherish tis relationship between you n me...
it's a memorable memories to me...
i love you all...
i know started 2moro,it is a brand new day...
n it oso a brand new life for me...
Gambateh!!!Go Go Go!!!

没有评论:

发表评论