2010年5月14日星期五

~I'm SORRY~

maybe it's true...
i'm hurt you...hurt your heart...
you are not trust me anymore...
u jz thought me are not love you any before...
u jz thought me are seriously before...
u jz thought me are mind your everythings before...
but,u don't understand my feeling before and now...
what i'm hope and expect...
me jz hope u are love with me sincerely..
thats all...enough...
but,my acting make u are felt very stress...
i'm so sorry that it maybe hurt u n make u dissappointed to me...
u should hate me,but not urself...
because it was my wrong...
my wrong acting make u sick...
make u sad..make u dissappointed...make u stress..
i'm saying sorry for u...
maybe i dissapear from ur life,u can release ur mind...
maybe i dissapear from ur life,u can happy again...
if this acting are right,i will leave u...
because i don't want me make u feel sadness anymore...
it's my own wrong...
i hope u can happy again...
Sorry,i'm hurt u...
Sorry,i'm gv stressed 2u...
Sorry,i'm badass...
plz 4get me and 4give me...
me don't want hurt u again or anymore...
me jz u happy only...enough...

没有评论:

发表评论